Red smooth Live

Bonjour!

Welcome to my simple triple blog, i`m blabla..famous as blabla..thanks for visited my blog, nice to meet you, leave your footstep at my cbox, Do follow :)


What make i happy :)

Hey !

Before this post , i write about sad and you should cry when read my post . Okay , this post i want story about what make i happy . Before that i want tell you about happy , For me happy a subjective . It is because some people happy in diffrent way , Like me i happy when i with the people that can make me forget about my problem . I know so many people in this world , but not all people will understand us . I have known the  people that always make me forget about my problem for a while . When they talk with me i was be like " why you so funny like you don't have a problem " I like the people like that . That can make me happy eventhough a while . I very hope that all people can be like that , but Alhamdulilah all people that i closed a so funny i love them so much . thankyou who stay with me . 

Thankyou , 
Aern 


Older Post
Angel Wing Heart